Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, February 25, 2011

A Little Craftiness

I got a Cricut Expression for Christmas along with a computer program to use with it.  The computer program is called Sure Cuts A Lot and it is so amazing.  It allows you to cut hundreds of fonts, shapes, images, and even import your own all without the use of Cricut cartridges.  It is so nice to not have to pay for tons of different cartridges but still be able to use my Cricut! I had been dying to use it and try out all of the cool features.  I made some Valentine's Day cards to send to my nieces and nephews and also some little decor for the cupcakes I gave my roommates. 

This card was my favorite!




Somehow I have just now discovered the art of Distress Ink...and I love it!! You can do so much with it and it adds a really cool effect to paper.


This is the inside of the Be Mine card.  I listed the 10 things in the space below.
I am excited to try out new things with my Cricut and see what else I can create.  My next project will be to get caught up on my scrapbooking...oh boy!! That will be a massive project!

1 comment:

  1. SUPER cute stuff! We loved the card you sent us! You found some really cute fonts! Keep up the cute work, my sister!!

    ReplyDelete