Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Oh The Joys of Summer!

It seems like this summer has taken forever to officially get started.  It had been so rainy and cool that I didn't think summer would ever get here.  But it finally came!! And it really felt like it once we went camping! Andy, Hill, Marcus and Wes planned to go camping up Logan Canyon and Jabin and I met them up there to enjoy it too.  Those 4 were staying the night up there, but Jabin and I just went for the campfire, smores, and good company.  Camping always makes it feel more like summer and it was so fun to sit around the fire with great friends.



Another official summer kick off festivity was going to the lake for the first time.  Our friend Tanner has a boat and we convinced him to get it ready and take us out to Hyrum Dam.  We left at 6 after I got off work and the weather was perfect.  I absolutely love being out on the lake and I had missed it.  Winter is way too long, that's for sure! I couldn't be happier than I am when I am on the lake, with the sunshine, friends, and my ski.  

Hill loving the sun

lovin life!

Hill, me, Tanner and Andy

another group shot

Tanner wakeboarding

me skiing

love it! 

Hill ready to tube!
The water was probably the coldest water I have ever been in, but boy was it worth it to get to ski for the first time this summer!! I love love love summer and look forward to more days on the lake!

1 comment: